This home rapid airborne allergy test detects the prevalence of airborne allergies. Should you or your child often suffer symptoms including a runny nose, cough, and eye or skin problems.
This simple and accurate rapid test provides the same reliable results as a laboratory test and you get the results in 45 minutes. You should take these tests if you have:
- Cough and runny nose afflicting you (especially long-term) as a result of a virus infection, or rather the consequence of an allergy.
- Red eyes, burning or inflammation of the eyes.
- You think an allergy may be the reason why you are experiencing skin itching, eczema, or hives.
An accurate and convenient milk allergy rapid home test will help determine whether you are allergic to cow's milk proteins.
It’s very easy to conduct the milk allergy rapid test at home and you get the result within 40 minutes.
Test yourself and / or your child today if you have at least one of the symptoms:
- itching, swelling of lips and face;
- cough, difficulty breathing or wheezing;
- asthma, dry / itchy throat and tongue;
- skin reactions, a rash, hives or eczema;
- diarrhoea, gases, abdominal pain, vomiting;
- headache and anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction).
Often, milk allergy can make babies feel ‘uneasy’, refusing food for example. Milk allergies can cause reactions within your body – maybe in just a few minutes, or even up to 7-10 days after consumption of cow's milk.