Have you had sex without a condom, including vaginal, anal and oral sex or you have shared sex toys that was not washed or covered with a new condom you might have risk to have chlamydia. even if you are not 100% sure on those concerns better test yourself to avoid more serious complications in future.
Lack of early detected disease and treatment can lead to inflammation of the fallopian tubes and ovaries, cervix inflammation, inflammation of the urethra, infertility, increased risk of extrauterine pregnancy and occurrance of preterm births. Having an STD, including chlamydia, increases your risk of getting HIV. Most woman may have Chlamydiosis without causing any complaints, so the infection can be undetected for years.
Take the test, if you have any symptoms, or you belong to the following risk groups:
• you are sexually active and changing partners (chlamydiosis mainly occurs among young males and females)
• during sex you do not always use condoms
• increased vaginal discharge
• bleeding, purulent mucus stream after sexual intercourse
• pain in your lower abdomen, pain during urination
• men may have discharge from penis or painful urination
N.B. Our Chlamydia test is not suitable for use during pregnancy or during menstruation respectively for three days after the end of your period or if you have a urinary tract infection.