A woman is fertile (able to become pregnant) only during a certain part of her monthly cycle—just before and during ovulation. By learning when you ovulate, you can predict when you’re likely to become pregnant.
The test is designed for women who want to conceive a pregnancy. The Ovulation test pack contains 10 test strips.
The Ovulation test is:
- easy perform at home
- results in 3-5 minutes
Chlamydia is one of the most prevalent sexually transmitted diseases in the UK.
Take the test, if you have any symptoms, or you belong to the following risk groups:
• you are sexually active and changing partners (chlamydiosis mainly occurs among young males and females)
• during sex you do not always use condoms
• increased vaginal discharge
• bleeding, purulent mucus stream after sexual intercourse
• pain in your lower abdomen, pain during urination
• men may have discharge from penis or painful urination
Worried on Chlamydia? You can also test yourself for other most common sexually transmitted diseases that form over 90% of infection cases including Chlamydia for women.
N.B. Our Chlamydia test is not suitable for use during pregnancy or during menstruation respectively for three days after the end of your period or if you have a urinary tract infection.