Chlamydia is one of the most prevalent sexually transmitted diseases in the UK.
Take the test, if you have any symptoms, or you belong to the following risk groups:
• you are sexually active and changing partners (chlamydiosis mainly occurs among young males and females)
• during sex you do not always use condoms
• increased vaginal discharge
• bleeding, purulent mucus stream after sexual intercourse
• pain in your lower abdomen, pain during urination
• men may have discharge from penis or painful urination
Worried on Chlamydia? You can also test yourself for other most common sexually transmitted diseases that form over 90% of infection cases including Chlamydia for women.
N.B. Our Chlamydia test is not suitable for use during pregnancy or during menstruation respectively for three days after the end of your period or if you have a urinary tract infection.
STD self rapid test detects the three most common STD’s that cause up to 90% of infection cases in both women and men. Immediate results with no need for laboratory!
You can be tested comfortably and discreetly in your home, quickly and painlessly with a simple urine test.
STD self test detects following infections:
2. Candidiasis (yeast infection)
3. Bacterial vaginosis
STD self test displays three result windows and for each infection a positive or negative result is shown.
When do I have to test myself?
- If you are sexually active but feeling fine, but you want to get yourself checked;
- if you or your partner have several sexual partners;
- if your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have had unprotected intercourse with a new or a random sexual partner;
- before you start a new sexual relationship:
- Pregnancy and/or during early pregnancy. Sexually transmitted diseases are transferred from mother to baby during pregnancy or at childbirth that can result in miscarriage or neonatal morbidity;
- If you suspect that you yourself may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease
Test yourself immediately if you or your partner have following symptoms:
- genital pruritus (incl. vagina or the external genitals);
- frequent or painful urination;
- pain during sexual intercourse;
- malodorous discharge;
Comfortably and discreetly from home! Results within 10 minutes with 98% accuracy!
Worried on SYPHILIS? You can also test yourself for other most common sexually transmitted diseases that form over 90% of infection cases including SYPHILIS with our STI self test kits for both women and men.
How and when does syphilis appear? Up to 4 weeks after infection, one or more (usually) painless pinkish red ulcers occur. After some time, lymph nodes in this region increase in size, and are also painless. The ulcers can heal themselves, but the disease continues to evolve within your body. General well-being symptoms may also occur: feeling unwell, fatigue, etc.
These effects may disappear and reappear again. The disease can sometimes proceed without a rash, in a so-called "hidden" form.
How syphilis spreads? Syphilis spreads during unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex. Very rarely can the disease be infected asexually - for example, if mother has syphilitic ulcers in her mouth, there is a chance that she can infect a baby.
What is the danger untreated syphilis causes to your health?
- Uncontrollable changes may occur in your brain, nervous system and cardiovascular system;
- Pregnant woman with untreated syphilis can infect the foetus, but the infection can also happen during childbirth;
- As syphilis can sometimes pass without any signs of disease or with only subtle signs, it is recommended for those who often have different sexual partners to periodically (eg twice a year) check themselves.
Important to know: After infection it may take a bit of time (days to weeks) before the body produces enough antibodies to detect syphilis. Even after a recent exposure to the bacteria, the result may be negative, and it does not exclude the presence of infection. Thus, if the results were negative, but you still have your doubts, repeat the test after one month with a new test kit.
Simple design. No timers. No fuss. Just shake and pour.Get the result in 1 MINUTE - the fastest HIV self test in market!
HIV home test is an accurate and confidential way to test your HIV status.Take the blood sample by yourself and there is no need to send it to laboratory (exactly – no need for laboratory approvals!). It gives 99 % accuracy with only 1 minute waiting time.
Anxious or stressed about taking HIV home test?
Even in case you’ll find out you are HIV positive, taking the test TODAY is absolutely THE BEST thing you can do for yourself! Dont wait for right moment or time – testing yourself now gives you opportunity to start treatment at the very early path. Starting treatment will slow down HIV progression and reduces the possibilities that the infected person will get HIV/AIDS related cancers or other diseases. Remember – being tested regularly keeps yourself conscious on your health! Start NOW and don’t wait for symptoms to appear – they might not be visible at all until virus becomes very dangerous;
- Knowing your HIV status allows you to find the right treatment and to keep your partner (s) healthy;
- Don’t be afraid! Not knowing and continuously wondering on your STI / HIV status is even more stressful as knowing it and to react on it. HIV itself can be treated well with medications.