Chlamydia is one of the most prevalent sexually transmitted diseases in the UK.
Take the test, if you have any symptoms, or you belong to the following risk groups:
• you are sexually active and changing partners (chlamydiosis mainly occurs among young males and females)
• during sex you do not always use condoms
• increased vaginal discharge
• bleeding, purulent mucus stream after sexual intercourse
• pain in your lower abdomen, pain during urination
• men may have discharge from penis or painful urination
Worried on Chlamydia? You can also test yourself for other most common sexually transmitted diseases that form over 90% of infection cases including Chlamydia for women.
N.B. Our Chlamydia test is not suitable for use during pregnancy or during menstruation respectively for three days after the end of your period or if you have a urinary tract infection.
STD self rapid test detects the three most common STD’s that cause up to 90% of infection cases in both women and men. Immediate results with no need for laboratory!
Buy from Selfdiagnostics because:
- You can test STD 3in1 for free by buying STI self test kit either for women or men;
- You can test most common STD that form over 90% of infection cases at once with our STD self test kits for women or men;
- You get free next day delivery within UK. Free delivery across world.
You can be tested comfortably and discreetly in your home, quickly and painlessly with a simple urine test.
STD self test detects following infections:
2. Candidiasis (yeast infection)
3. Bacterial vaginosis
STD self test displays three result windows and for each infection a positive or negative result is shown.
When do I have to test myself?
- If you are sexually active but feeling fine, but you want to get yourself checked;
- if you or your partner have several sexual partners;
- if your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have had unprotected intercourse with a new or a random sexual partner;
- before you start a new sexual relationship:
- Pregnancy and/or during early pregnancy. Sexually transmitted diseases are transferred from mother to baby during pregnancy or at childbirth that can result in miscarriage or neonatal morbidity;
- If you suspect that you yourself may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease
Comfortably and discreetly from home! Results within 10 minutes with 98% accuracy!
Worried on SYPHILIS? You can also test yourself for other most common sexually transmitted diseases that form over 90% of infection cases including SYPHILIS with our STI self test kits for both women and men.
How and when does syphilis appear? Up to 4 weeks after infection, one or more (usually) painless pinkish red ulcers occur. After some time, lymph nodes in this region increase in size, and are also painless. The ulcers can heal themselves, but the disease continues to evolve within your body. General well-being symptoms may also occur: feeling unwell, fatigue, etc.
These effects may disappear and reappear again. The disease can sometimes proceed without a rash, in a so-called "hidden" form.
Based on key facts by WHO, 988 000 pregnant women were infected with syphilis in 2016, resulting in over 200 000 stillbirths and newborn deaths.
How syphilis spreads? Syphilis spreads during unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex. Very rarely can the disease be infected asexually - for example, if mother has syphilitic ulcers in her mouth, there is a chance that she can infect a baby.
What is the danger untreated syphilis causes to your health?
- Uncontrollable changes may occur in your brain, nervous system and cardiovascular system;
- Pregnant woman with untreated syphilis can infect the foetus, but the infection can also happen during childbirth;
- As syphilis can sometimes pass without any signs of disease or with only subtle signs, it is recommended for those who often have different sexual partners to periodically (eg twice a year) check themselves.
Important to know: After infection it may take a bit of time (days to weeks) before the body produces enough antibodies to detect syphilis. Even after a recent exposure to the bacteria, the result may be negative, and it does not exclude the presence of infection. Thus, if the results were negative, but you still have your doubts, repeat the test after one month with a new test kit.
Liver disease can be inherited (genetic) or caused by a variety of factors that damage the liver, such as viruses and alcohol use. Obesity is also associated with liver damage.
Over time, damage to the liver results in scarring (cirrhosis), which can lead to liver failure, a life-threatening condition.
Worried on liver or hepatitis problems? You can also test yourself for other diseases including immunological detection of increased transaminaseboth (ALT and AST) levels with our STI self test kits for both women and men.
Liver screen self test is a rapid immunodiagnostics test for the immunological detection of increased transaminase (both ALT and AST) levels from a finger prick whole blood sample.
The test consists on a plastic housing containing one stick having two distinct zones for transaminases detection (red colour when positive) and one control zone (blue colour).
The Liver is an essential organ of the body having a critical role for health. It helps break down food, clean blood, produce proteins and store energy. In case of liver problems, a number of symptoms may appear including dark urine or light-coloured stool, no desire to eat, yellowish eyes or skin (jaundice), swelling in your belly, weakness or feeling very tired. There might be many reasons for a problem occurrence in liver such as hepatitis, side effects of certain medications, cirrhosis due to heavy drinking, overweight especially in case of diabetes or high blood pressure.