We recommend all men from age 45 to take PSA test once a year. Early detection of prostate problems is vital for early treatment.
1 in 8 men in the UK will get prostate cancer. Men whose father or brother were affected by prostate cancer are at slightly increased risk themselves. Recent research also suggests that obesity increases the risk of prostate cancer.
Prostate self test is a quick, simple and accurate home-test, that helps men to assess whether their prostate gland is healthy.
For many men with prostate cancer, treatment is not immediately necessary.
If the cancer is at an early stage and not causing symptoms, your doctor may suggest either "watchful waiting" or "active surveillance". The best option depends on your age and overall health. Both options involve carefully monitoring your condition.
Some cases of prostate cancer can be cured if treated in the early stages. Some cases are only diagnosed at a later stage, when the cancer has spread. If the cancer spreads to other parts of the body and can't be cured, then treatment is focused on prolonging life and relieving symptoms.
Simple design. No timers. No fuss. Just shake and pour. Get the result in 1 MINUTE - the fastest HIV self test in market!
Choose Selfdiagnostics HIV self test because:
- We offer free HIV self test if you buy STI self test kit either for women or men;
- Get HIV result in 1 MINUTE - the fastest HIV self test with 99% accuracy in market!
- You can test most common STD that form over 90% of infection cases at once with our STD self test kits for women or men;
- You get free next day delivery within UK. Free delivery across world.
Anxious or stressed about taking HIV home test?
Even in case you’ll find out you are HIV positive, taking the test TODAY is absolutely THE BEST thing you can do for yourself! Dont wait for right moment or time – testing yourself now gives you opportunity to start treatment at the very early path. Starting treatment will slow down HIV progression and reduces the possibilities that the infected person will get HIV/AIDS related cancers or other diseases. Remember – being tested regularly keeps yourself conscious on your health! Start NOW and don’t wait for symptoms to appear – they might not be visible at all until virus becomes very dangerous;
- Knowing your HIV status allows you to find the right treatment and to keep your partner (s) healthy;
- Don’t be afraid! Not knowing and continuously wondering on your STI / HIV status is even more stressful as knowing it and to react on it. HIV itself can be treated well with medications.