Why you have to do HIV self testing?
- To find out if you have HIV or not without waiting for laboratory results and doctor's appointment;
- Early diagnosis is critical. The longer the HI-virus remains undetected in your body, the more it damages it.
- The sooner you start the treatment, the more assured you can be that you life expectancy and quality of life remains at the same level as for HIV negative person;
- If you know your HIV status, you together with your doctor can make better decisions about you and your partners health;
- Don’t wait for symptoms to appear – they might not be visible at all until virus becomes very dangerous.
Remember! Being tested regularly (every three months) keeps yourself conscious on your health!
Also test most common STD that form over 90% of infection cases at once with our STD self test kits for women or men ;