STD test kit 3in1 at home with immediate results and no need for laboratory. STD test kit is for both female and male and it can be performed with a simple urine sample to test 3 STD infections - Trichomonas; Candida Albs; Gardnerella.
NO DOUBT you have to test yourself:
- If you are sexually active but feeling fine, but you want to get yourself checked;
- if you or your partner have several sexual partners;
- if your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have had unprotected intercourse with a new or a random sexual partner;
- before you start a new sexual relationship:
- Pregnancy and/or during early pregnancy. Sexually transmitted diseases are transferred from mother to baby during pregnancy or at childbirth that can result in miscarriage or neonatal morbidity;
- If you suspect that you yourself may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease
Test yourself immediately if you or your partner have following symptoms: genital pruritus (incl. vagina or the external genitals); frequent or painful urination; pain during sexual intercourse; malodorous discharge;
This test kit is used for the qualitative detection of syphilis (Treponema pallidum antibody) in blood. You will get your test results within 15 minutes. After infection it may take a bit of time (days to weeks) before the body produces enough antibodies to detect syphilis.
Syphilis rapid test is for both man and woman. You have to test yourself for syphilis if:
- you have already become sexually active and you are feeling good, but you want to check regardless;
- you or your partner have had several sexual partners before;
- your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- there has been an unprotected intercourse with new or a random sexual partner;
- before starting a new sexual relationship;
- you suspect that you may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- you are planning pregnancy;
- you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of contracting syphilis (genital ulcers can occur, that are often painless).
Supporting services: you can always contact SelfDiagnostics by email address email@example.com
If you are looking for fastest way to find out your HIV status - positive or negative - first step is to do HIV self test at home that will give you result in 1 minute with 99% accuracy. You dont need to wait for doctor's appointment and laboratorory results to be sure on your HIV status.
Afterwards with your HIV self test results you can visit your doctor for further advice and to make better decisions about you and your partners health.
Don’t wait for symptoms to appear – they might not be visible at all until virus becomes very dangerous. Early diagnosis is critical. The longer the HI-virus remains undetected in your body, the more it damages it. Therefore in case of any doubts test yourself at first and in case of positive result visit your doctor to start the treatment as soon as possible.
In case you have regular and active sexual life make sure to be tested regularly (every three months).