STD test kit 3in1 at home with immediate results and no need for laboratory. STD test kit is for both female and male and it can be performed with a simple urine sample to test 3 STD infections - Trichomonas; Candida Albs; Gardnerella.
NO DOUBT you have to test yourself:
- If you are sexually active but feeling fine, but you want to get yourself checked;
- if you or your partner have several sexual partners;
- if your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have had unprotected intercourse with a new or a random sexual partner;
- before you start a new sexual relationship:
- Pregnancy and/or during early pregnancy. Sexually transmitted diseases are transferred from mother to baby during pregnancy or at childbirth that can result in miscarriage or neonatal morbidity;
- If you suspect that you yourself may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease
Test yourself immediately if you or your partner have following symptoms: genital pruritus (incl. vagina or the external genitals); frequent or painful urination; pain during sexual intercourse; malodorous discharge;
This test kit is used for the qualitative detection of syphilis (Treponema pallidum antibody) in blood. You will get your test results within 15 minutes. After infection it may take a bit of time (days to weeks) before the body produces enough antibodies to detect syphilis.
Syphilis rapid test is for both man and woman. You have to test yourself for syphilis if:
- you have already become sexually active and you are feeling good, but you want to check regardless;
- you or your partner have had several sexual partners before;
- your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- there has been an unprotected intercourse with new or a random sexual partner;
- before starting a new sexual relationship;
- you suspect that you may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- you are planning pregnancy;
- you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of contracting syphilis (genital ulcers can occur, that are often painless).
Supporting services: you can always contact SelfDiagnostics by email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Having dark urine or light-coloured stool, no desire to eat, yellowish eyes or skin (jaundice), swelling in your belly, weakness or feeling very tired? It might be case of liver problems! There might be many reasons for a problem occurrence in liver such as hepatitis, side effects of certain medications, cirrhosis due to heavy drinking, overweight especially in case of diabetes or high blood pressure.
Parasites and viruses can infect the liver, causing inflammation that reduces liver function. The viruses that cause liver damage can be spread through blood or semen, contaminated food or water, or close contact with a person who is infected.
If you are worried on you liver screen it also might be good to test yourself for other STD's to avoid any risks of hepatitis virus in your body. Learn more about or STD at home self test kits for both women and men and get liver screen self test for free!