A convenient and fast menopause test can help to determine whether menopause has started or not.
Take a menopause rapid test, if your answer to at least one of the questions is "Yes," and you are aged 45+:
- Have the intervals between menstrual periods become longer?
- Has the duration of menstruation declined recently?
- Have you had hot flushes in your head or other body areas?
- Have you noticed sudden excessive sweating?
- Feel often faintness or become tired quickly?
- Do you have abrupt mood fluctuations?
Around the age of 45 physical and emotional changes gradually increase. Menopause, or the last period is reached on average at the age of 51.