An accurate and convenient milk allergy rapid home test will help determine whether you are allergic to cow's milk proteins.
It’s very easy to conduct the milk allergy rapid test at home and you get the result within 40 minutes.
Test yourself and / or your child today if you have at least one of the symptoms:
- itching, swelling of lips and face;
- cough, difficulty breathing or wheezing;
- asthma, dry / itchy throat and tongue;
- skin reactions, a rash, hives or eczema;
- diarrhoea, gases, abdominal pain, vomiting;
- headache and anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction).
Often, milk allergy can make babies feel ‘uneasy’, refusing food for example.
Milk allergies can cause reactions within your body – maybe in just a few minutes, or even up to 7-10 days after consumption of cow's milk.