Have you ever noticed that you or your children have bad reaction within body after consumption of cow's milk - maybe in just few minutes or even up to two weeks? Often, when babies are refusing food for example, it can be sign for allergy to milk.
It’s very easy to conduct the milk allergy at home self test and to get the result within 40 minutes.
Test yourself and your child if you have at least one of the symptoms:
- itching, swelling of lips and face;
- cough, difficulty breathing or wheezing;
- asthma, dry / itchy throat and tongue;
- skin reactions, a rash, hives or eczema;
- diarrhoea, gases, abdominal pain, vomiting;
- headache and anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction).