STD self rapid test detects the three most common STD’s that cause up to 90% of infection cases in both women and men. Immediate results with no need for laboratory!
Buy from Selfdiagnostics because:
- You can test STD 3in1 for free by buying STI self test kit either for women or men;
- You can test most common STD that form over 90% of infection cases at once with our STD self test kits for women or men;
- You get free next day delivery within UK. Free delivery across world.
You can be tested comfortably and discreetly in your home, quickly and painlessly with a simple urine test.
STD self test detects following infections:
2. Candidiasis (yeast infection)
3. Bacterial vaginosis
STD self test displays three result windows and for each infection a positive or negative result is shown.
When do I have to test myself?
- If you are sexually active but feeling fine, but you want to get yourself checked;
- if you or your partner have several sexual partners;
- if your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have had unprotected intercourse with a new or a random sexual partner;
- before you start a new sexual relationship:
- Pregnancy and/or during early pregnancy. Sexually transmitted diseases are transferred from mother to baby during pregnancy or at childbirth that can result in miscarriage or neonatal morbidity;
- If you suspect that you yourself may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease
Comfortably and discreetly from home! Results within 10 minutes with 98% accuracy!
Worried on SYPHILIS? You can also test yourself for other most common sexually transmitted diseases that form over 90% of infection cases including SYPHILIS with our STI self test kits for both women and men.
How and when does syphilis appear? Up to 4 weeks after infection, one or more (usually) painless pinkish red ulcers occur. After some time, lymph nodes in this region increase in size, and are also painless. The ulcers can heal themselves, but the disease continues to evolve within your body. General well-being symptoms may also occur: feeling unwell, fatigue, etc.
These effects may disappear and reappear again. The disease can sometimes proceed without a rash, in a so-called "hidden" form.
Based on key facts by WHO, 988 000 pregnant women were infected with syphilis in 2016, resulting in over 200 000 stillbirths and newborn deaths.
How syphilis spreads? Syphilis spreads during unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex. Very rarely can the disease be infected asexually - for example, if mother has syphilitic ulcers in her mouth, there is a chance that she can infect a baby.
What is the danger untreated syphilis causes to your health?
- Uncontrollable changes may occur in your brain, nervous system and cardiovascular system;
- Pregnant woman with untreated syphilis can infect the foetus, but the infection can also happen during childbirth;
- As syphilis can sometimes pass without any signs of disease or with only subtle signs, it is recommended for those who often have different sexual partners to periodically (eg twice a year) check themselves.
Important to know: After infection it may take a bit of time (days to weeks) before the body produces enough antibodies to detect syphilis. Even after a recent exposure to the bacteria, the result may be negative, and it does not exclude the presence of infection. Thus, if the results were negative, but you still have your doubts, repeat the test after one month with a new test kit.
Enkel design. Ingen tidtakere. Bare rist og hell. Få resultatet i løpet av 1. minutt - den raskeste HIV-selvtesten på markedet!
Hvorfor må du gjøre HIV-testing?
Testing er den eneste måten å finne ut om du har HIV eller ikke; Tidlig diagnose er kritisk.
Jo lenger HIV-viruset ikke blir oppdaget i kroppen din, desto mer skader det.
Jo tidligere du starter behandlingen, desto mer trygg kan du være at forventet levealder og livskvalitet forblir på samme nivå som for HIV-negativ person; Hvis du vet hiv-statusen din, kan du ta bedre beslutninger om deg og partnernes helse.
Velg Selfdiagnostics HIV-selvtest fordi: Vi tilbyr gratis HIV-selvtest hvis du kjøper STI-test for enten kvinner eller menn; Få hiv-resultat i løpet av 1. minutt - den raskeste hiv-selvtesten med 99% nøyaktighet i markedet!
Du kan teste de vanligste kjønnssykdommer som danner over 90% av smittetilfellene på en gang med våre STD-selvtestesett for kvinner eller menn; Du betaler ikke frakt, Gratis levering over hele verden.
Husk! Hvis du testes regelmessig, holder du deg bevisst på helsen din! Start NÅ og ikke vent til symptomer vises - de er kanskje ikke synlige i det hele tatt før viruset blir veldig farlig.