Test yourself with home STD 3in1 and Syphilis self tests!
You can be tested comfortably and discreetly, with a simple urine and blood sample with immediate results at home.
STD self rapid test detects the three most common STD’s that cause up to 90% of infection cases in both women and men: Trichomoniasis; Candidiasis (yeast infection); Bacterial vaginosis
Leaving STD-s undiagnosed and untreated could result in serious complications: including infertility, foetal loss, ectopic pregnancy, anogenital cancer. Your new-born child may also become infected.
Syphilis appears up to 4 weeks after infection, one or more (usually) painless pinkish red ulcers occur. After some time, lymph nodes in this region increase in size, and are also painless. The ulcers can heal themselves, but the disease continues to evolve within your body.
General well-being symptoms may also occur: feeling unwell, fatigue, etc. These effects may disappear and reappear again. The disease can sometimes proceed without a rash, in a so-called "hidden" form.
What is the danger untreated syphilis causes to your health?
- Uncontrollable changes may occur in your brain, nervous system and cardiovascular system;
- Pregnant woman with untreated syphilis can infect the foetus, but the infection can also happen during childbirth;
- As syphilis can sometimes pass without any signs of disease or with only subtle signs, it is recommended for those who often have different sexual partners to periodically (eg twice a year) check themselves.
Important to know: After infection it may take a bit of time (days to weeks) before the body produces enough antibodies to detect syphilis. Even after a recent exposure to the bacteria, the result may be negative, and it does not exclude the presence of infection. Thus, if the results were negative, but you still have your doubts, repeat the test after one month with a new test kit.
Test yourself immediately if you or your partner have following symptoms:
- genital pruritus (incl. vagina or the external genitals);
- frequent or painful urination;
- pain during sexual intercourse;
- malodorous discharge.