STD self rapid test detects the three most common STD’s that cause up to 90% of infection cases in both women and men. Immediate results with no need for laboratory!
Buy from Selfdiagnostics because:
- You can test STD 3in1 for free by buying STI self test kit either for women or men;
- You can test most common STD that form over 90% of infection cases at once with our STD self test kits for women or men;
- You get free next day delivery within UK. Free delivery across world.
You can be tested comfortably and discreetly in your home, quickly and painlessly with a simple urine test.
STD self test detects following infections:
2. Candidiasis (yeast infection)
3. Bacterial vaginosis
STD self test displays three result windows and for each infection a positive or negative result is shown.
When do I have to test myself?
- If you are sexually active but feeling fine, but you want to get yourself checked;
- if you or your partner have several sexual partners;
- if your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have had unprotected intercourse with a new or a random sexual partner;
- before you start a new sexual relationship:
- Pregnancy and/or during early pregnancy. Sexually transmitted diseases are transferred from mother to baby during pregnancy or at childbirth that can result in miscarriage or neonatal morbidity;
- If you suspect that you yourself may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease