Who should do the STD test?
STD 3in1 self test is for both men and women who:
- are sexually active but feeling fine. Allways good to be aware even not having sympthoms.
- have / had several sexual partners;
- has partner and he/she has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- have had unprotected intercourse with a new or a random sexual partner;
- start a new sexual relationship:
- planning pregnancy and/or during early pregnancy. Sexually transmitted diseases are transferred from mother to baby during pregnancy or at childbirth that can result in miscarriage or neonatal morbidity;
- suspects that may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease.