Who should do the STD test?
Syphilis and STD self rapid test is for both man and woman who:
- have already become sexually active and you are feeling good, but you want to check regardless;
- have had several sexual partners before;
- partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- have had unprotected intercourse with new or a random sexual partner / before starting a new sexual relationship:
- suspect that may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- are planning pregnancy;
- have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of contracting STD (genital ulcers can occur, that are often painless).
Test yourself regularry every three month to make sure you and your partners are aware of well being!
N.B. Syphilis spreads during unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex. Very rarely can the disease be infected asexually - for example, if mother has syphilitic ulcers in her mouth, there is a chance that she can infect a baby.