This test kit is used for the qualitative detection of syphilis and Trichomonas; Candida Albs; Gardnerella. You will get your test results within 15 minutes. STD and syphilis at home test kit is for both female and male and it can be performed with a simple urine and blood sample.
After infection it may take a bit of time (days to weeks) before the body produces enough antibodies to detect disease.
Test yourself immediately if you or your partner have following symptoms: genital pruritus (incl. vagina or the external genitals); frequent or painful urination; pain during sexual intercourse; malodorous discharge.
You have to test yourself for syphilis and STD's - Trichomonas; Candida Albs; Gardnerella if:
- you have already become sexually active and you are feeling good, but you want to check regardless;
- you or your partner have had several sexual partners before;
- your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- there has been an unprotected intercourse with new or a random sexual partner;
- before starting a new sexual relationship;
- you suspect that you may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- you are planning pregnancy;
- you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of contracting syphilis (genital ulcers can occur, that are often painless).
Supporting services: you can always contact SelfDiagnostics by email address firstname.lastname@example.org