STD 3in1 at home self rapid test with immediate results and no need for laboratory.
When do I have to test myself?
- If you are sexually active but feeling fine, but you want to get yourself checked;
- if you or your partner have several sexual partners;
- if your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have had unprotected intercourse with a new or a random sexual partner;
- before you start a new sexual relationship:
- Pregnancy and/or during early pregnancy. Sexually transmitted diseases are transferred from mother to baby during pregnancy or at childbirth that can result in miscarriage or neonatal morbidity;
- If you suspect that you yourself may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- if you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease
Also test most common STD that form over 90% of infection cases at once with our STD at home self test kits for women or men.