This test kit is used for the qualitative detection of syphilis (Treponema pallidum antibody) in blood. You will get your test results within 15 minutes. After infection it may take a bit of time (days to weeks) before the body produces enough antibodies to detect syphilis.
Syphilis rapid test is for both man and woman. You have to test yourself for syphilis if:
- you have already become sexually active and you are feeling good, but you want to check regardless;
- you or your partner have had several sexual partners before;
- your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- there has been an unprotected intercourse with new or a random sexual partner;
- before starting a new sexual relationship;
- you suspect that you may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- you are planning pregnancy;
- you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of contracting syphilis (genital ulcers can occur, that are often painless).
Supporting services: you can always contact SelfDiagnostics by email address firstname.lastname@example.org