who should do the Syphilis home test?
Syphilis rapid test is for both man and woman. You have to test yourself for syphilis if:
- you have already become sexually active and you are feeling good, but you want to check regardless;
- you or your partner have had several sexual partners before;
- your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease;
- there has been an unprotected intercourse with new or a random sexual partner;
- before starting a new sexual relationship;
- you suspect that you may have a sexually transmitted disease;
- you are planning pregnancy;
- you have developed symptoms that suggest the possibility of contracting syphilis (genital ulcers can occur, that are often painless).
Supporting services: you can always contact SelfDiagnostics by email address firstname.lastname@example.org