Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our online store!
SelfDiagnostics, provides its services at selfdiagnostics.com subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully, particularly before buying any products. Once you have purchased an item at selfdiagnostics.com you accept our terms and conditions.
1. Electronic communications:
When you visit selfdiagnostics.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as product designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the exclusive property of SelfDiagnostics or its content suppliers with copyright authorship by SelfDiagnostics and protected by international copyright laws.
SelfDiagnostics's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not SelfDiagnostics's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SelfDiagnostics. All other trademarks not owned by SelfDiagnostics or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SelfDiagnostics or its subsidiaries.
4. License and site access:
SelfDiagnostics grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of SelfDiagnostics. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of SelfDiagnostics. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of SelfDiagnostics and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising SelfDiagnostics's name or trademarks without the express written consent of SelfDiagnostics. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by SelfDiagnostics. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of SelfDiagnostics so long as the link does not portray SelfDiagnostics, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any SelfDiagnostics logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
5. Your membership account:
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. SelfDiagnostics and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
6. Reviews, comments, emails, and other content:
Visitors may post on this site as well as other platforms such as facebook reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. SelfDiagnostics reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant SelfDiagnostics and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant SelfDiagnostics and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify SelfDiagnostics or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. SelfDiagnostics has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. SelfDiagnostics takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
7. Risk of loss:
All items purchased from SelfDiagnostics are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
8. Cancellation policy:
- You may cancel your contract in writing within two weeks without giving reasons; discounted items are excluded from the exchange and/or return. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery). In addition, the period starts only after we have performed our obligations according to the German civil code (BGB) § 312c section 2 in conjunction with § 1 sections 1, 2 and 4 of the code’s ordinance as well as our obligations according to § 312e section 1 sentence 1 of the civil code in conjunction with § 3 of the BGB-ordinance. In order to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send off the revocation or item on time. The revocation parcel must be sent to: SelfDiagnostics, A. Luteri 5, 10114, Tallinn, Estonia and informing SelfDiagnostics by email email@example.com
- In the event of an effective cancellation, the mutually received and derived benefits (e.g. interests) must be transferred back. If the product is damaged in whole or in part, you must grant us compensation. This obligation does not apply if the deterioration is due to product tests as they would be possible in a retail store. The obligation to pay compensation can be excluded if you refrain from using the item as if it would be your property and take every possible action that helps keep the product in its original conditions. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. However, you have to bear the cost of return if SelfDiagnostics delivered the item according to your specifications (no mismatch between order and delivery) or if the product price does not exceed 40 €. Otherwise the return is free for you. Non transportable items will be picked up by SelfDiagnostics. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. For customers, this period begins when you send off your cancellation or the corresponding item, for us it starts with their reception.
9. Product descriptions:
SelfDiagnostics attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, SelfDiagnostics does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by SelfDiagnostics itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
10. Applicable law:
By visiting selfdiagnostics.com, you agree that the German commercial law without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and SelfDiagnostics.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to SelfDiagnostics or to products you purchase through selfdiagnostics.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration. In case you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate SelfDiagnostics's intellectual property rights, SelfDiagnostics may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or country, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
12. Site policies, modification, and sever-ability:
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to selfdiagnostics.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.