Testosterone self test is a send-in sampling kit used to test for a suspected alteration in testosterone levels. The test is used to determine the concentration of the androgenic testosterone in saliva.
The process is painfree and can be done easily from home. The sample is analysed in the specialised diagnostics laboratory.
What your body needs testosterone for:
- physical build and body development
- building of muscle mass; increases the fat-free muscle mass in the body
- development of secondary sex characteristics (in the womb)
- sperm production in men; libido enhancer
- bone stability and bone growth
- body hair; blood formation; lowers the lipid content