Testosterone self test is a send-in sampling kit used to test for a suspected alteration in testosterone levels. The test is used to determine the concentration of the androgenic testosterone in saliva.
The process is painfree and can be done easily from home. The sample is analysed in the specialised diagnostics laboratory.
Testosterone is the most important male sex hormone. However, women also have testosterone in their bodies. With age, the body’s production of testosterone decreases more often. According to a study, 20 - 40 % of men suffer from testosterone deficiency as of the age of 40 to 50. Apart from decreasing muscle power, hair loss and changes in libido, testosterone can have considerable impact on man's health.
What your body needs testosterone for:
- physical build and body development
- building of muscle mass; increases the fat-free muscle mass in the body
- development of secondary sex characteristics (in the womb)
- sperm production in men; libido enhancer
- bone stability and bone growth
- body hair; blood formation; lowers the lipid content
Product is only available in the EU.