why test should be taken?
Vitamin D self test is a sample submission kit for home. The test is used to determine the concentration of vitamin D and for monitoring the 25-OH vitamin D. The Vitamin D test includes free evaluation in the diagnostic laboratory and a detailed results report.
Effects of vitamin D:
- increases formation of muscle fibers and cells and promotes calcium release in the muscle;
- strengthens bone structure and musculature, also reduces the risk of falling and the risk of thigh cervicals in old age;
- improves the mood;
- lowers the risk of diabetes;
- reduces inflammation and lowers blood pressure;
- reduces the risk of heart and brain infarction;
- strengthens lung function and immune system and has a positive effect on allergies and asthma;
- prevents bone softening in infants (rickets) and adults (osteomalacia).