Terms and Conditions
Selfdiagnostics Deutschland GmbH. (short: Selfdiagnostics), provides corporate information at selfdiagnostics.com subject to the following conditions. If you visit this website, you accept the below conditions. Please read therefore our below ‘Terms and conditions’ carefully.
1. Electronic communications: When you visit selfdiagnostics.com or send e-mails, you consent to send and receive electronic communication. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. Copyright: All content included on this site, such as product designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the exclusive property of Selfdiagnostics or its content suppliers with copyright authorship by Selfdiagnostics and protected by international copyright laws.
3. Trade marks: Selfdiagnostics’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Selfdiagnostics’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Selfdiagnostics. All other trademarks not owned by Selfdiagnostics or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Selfdiagnostics or its subsidiaries.
4. License and site access: Selfdiagnostics grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Selfdiagnostics. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Selfdiagnostics. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Selfdiagnostics and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Selfdiagnostics’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Selfdiagnostics. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Selfdiagnostics. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Selfdiagnostics so long as the link does not portray Selfdiagnostics, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Selfdiagnostics logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
5. Reviews, comments, emails, and other content: Visitors may post on this site as well as other platforms such as facebook reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Selfdiagnostics reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Selfdiagnostics and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Selfdiagnostics and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify Selfdiagnostics or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Selfdiagnostics has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Selfdiagnostics takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
6. Applicable law: By visiting selfdiagnostics.com, you agree that the German commercial law without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Selfdiagnostics.
7. Disputes: Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Selfdiagnostics shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in LEIPZIG/GERMANY, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Selfdiagnostics’ intellectual property rights, Selfdiagnostics may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or country, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
8. Site policies, modification, and severability: Please review our other policies such as privacy posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to selfdiagnostics.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these ‘Terms and conditions’ at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.